IQKJ2-200-II intelligent 2D dicer detects the product by a laser sensor and cuts it at a calculated position to minimize the product waste and create more consistent dicing size. The horizontal and vertical knife blades allow the same machine to cut the products into cube, slice or strip. The intelligent dicer is applicable to a variety of fresh or cooked beef, lamb, pork and chicken, seafood, cheese as well as root and tuberous vegetables. Connecting to a slicer achieves 3D size reduction of product.
1. Intelligent cutting
Sensor detects the position of raw material on belt and calculates the horizontal cutting position.
The first horizontal straight blade cuts in 1D and the second vertical circular blade cuts in 2D.
The first blade cuts in the preset position to minimize material waste. The product can be divided equally within the cutting length to leave no material at the back end. The front end and back end size can be set.
Products with different weight or size requirements can be easily processed by adopting different laser sensors.
2. High efficiency, consistent and standard size
Raw materials can be cut into standard and consistent cubes without 90° rotation. Finished product is clean cut with no connective pieces and no irregular shape.
3. User-friendly touchscreen
Cutting size can be easily set by using the touchscreen.
Different cutting recipes can be set and stored in the machine for direct usage.
1. Changeover of blades realizes the adjustment of product vertical size.
2. Product is gently fed and discharged which reduces moisture loss, minimizes breakage and maximizes dice yield.
3. Detachable belts ease cleaning and maintenance.
4. The dicing machine is made by stainless steel and FDA-compliant non-metal material.
5. Advanced servo control system, high-end drive mechanism and controllable belts and blades ensure the cutting precision and product quality.
|Cutting size||≥10mm(horizontal), ≥8mm(vertical)||≥10mm(horizontal), ≥8mm(vertical)|
|Conveying speed||2～10m/min adjustable||2～10m/min adjustable|