Hiwell Machinery contact cooker heats and cooks the product between two stick-free cooking belts. It's an effective method for browning and searing products since the heat transfers by direct contact. The contact cooker is ideal for processing flat, boneless, whole muscle, minced or marinated meat products as well as bakery products like pastry and toast.
1. The contact cooker can cook the product without oil addition, which reduces the fat content and suits the healthy diet culture.
2. Direct contact cooking with non-stick belts seals the natural juices and fats inside product to offer juicy taste and wonderful baking flavor.
3. No food marks will be left on products.
1. Non-stick conveyor belts are suitable for handling marinated, wet and sticky products.
2. The height between upper and lower belt is adjustable to accommodate different products.
3. Intensive conduction heat is up to 260°C and independent temperature control zone allows single or double side cooking.
4. Continuous belt-cleaning system uses scrapers and high-pressure water to keep the belt clean and ensure the product quality.
5. User-friendly touch screen eases the control of conveying speed, heating temperature and heating time.
6. Detachable design of the contact cooker eases the cleaning and maintenance.
7. The contact cooker is made by SUS304 stainless steel and food-grade non-metal material, conforming to the HACCP standard.
|Effective cooking width||560mm|
|Effective cooking length||1800mm|
|Conveyor belt speed||3-15m/min adjustable|
|Effective cooking height||5-50mm adjustable|
1. Application voltage environment should be given when making order, so as to choose the proper electric motor.
2. The warranty time for our batter feeder is 1 year, excluding wire belt. We offer charged maintenance services when warranty time is over.
3. Always wearing noise reduction earplug and hygienic uniform. Non-trained personnel are forbidden for machine operation.