Combing compression hold belt and industrial proven blade system, FQJ380 horizontal slicer offers a wide cutting range (W*H: 380mm*120mm) to meet customer’s food slicing requirements of different product sizes. The slicer provides complete versatility for slicing a variety of fresh or cooked beef, lamb, pork and chicken, seafood, cheese as well as root and tuberous vegetables. The horizontal design allows the slicer to be integrated seamlessly into automated food processing lines.
1. Adaptive cutting blade tension mechanism avoids tension deviation caused by blades of different sizes.
2. Pneumatic compression-hold convey belt can adjust according to the materials’ thickness and create slices with more consistent thickness.
3. FESTO pneumatic elements provide high safety and reliability.
4. Detachable belts are easy for cleaning and maintenance and are compliant with CE standard.
5. Tough, fatty products with sinew or gristle such as beef brisket, beef silverside, beef top rounds, or cooked meats and root vegetables are no problem for our FQJ380 horizontal slicer. Finished product is clean cut with no connective pieces, no loss of structure, and no moisture loss.
6. Machine shield has a safety switch. The slicer is made by stainless steel and FDA-compliant non-metal material.
7. The compression hold belt is lifted by pneumatic system, which eases the cleaning and changeover of blades.
8. The horizontal slicer provides adjustable cutting thickness, high production efficiency and high cutting precision.
9. The conveyor belt is driven by electric rollers, which is safe, reliable and easy to clean.
|Conveying speed||3-15m/min adjustable|