GFJ600-VII drum breader coats the products with a even layer of flour. The bone-in or boneless product enters the drum through the flour flatbed, which avoids batter loss, and increases the quantity of the flour on the products surface. After vibrating screen, the gathered dough will be removed, and the recycled flour is conveyed back to machine feeding parts by the bottom conveyor. The food processed features a coarse crunchy golden surface. The breading machine is not only used for flouring and breading processes in mass production, also suitable for the production of chicken nuggets, chicken popcorn, fish nuggets, etc.
1. Constant flour feeding control ensures stable coating performance.
2. Coating thickness is adjustable.
3. Suitable for various boneless and bone-in products.
4. With the vibrating screen, products get evenly put on the conveyor belt, very convenient.
5. Convenient to clean
7. Hidden buttons, elegant and safe
8. Variable frequency speed control, speed is displayed and readable.
1. Adjustable drum speed
2. Vibrating screening function to filter large grains
3. After filtering, the flour is directly fed from flatbed to the drum to avoid meat from sticking on the belt.
4. Flour feeding with the front hopper
5. SIEMENS electrical parts with protection IP55
6. The drum breader is made of stainless steel and food grade non-metal materials, meeting HACCP standard.
7. The surface of the breading machine is treated with sand blasting, the door is made using brushed SUS 304 stainless steel plate.
|Speed of belt||3~15m/min adjustable|
|Width of belt||600mm|
|Input height||1050±50 mm|
|Output height||1050±50 mm|
|Overall dimension||4200x1210x2000 mm|